Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MAA

Muhammad Arif Aiman. HA?

Randomly posting someone's name up my blog. For the record, I haven't heard this name for a while, or even speaking of it. Seen this person around? Not really but I think I caught glimps of this person during the reults of SPM were given out to the students. Believe it people, MAA is unbelieveably this first person I managed to ignore for the rest of my life from this incident: READ HERE & HERE!

Yea, they are both related in such a way. Now why am I so bothered to bring up this as a subject? It is because I have enough courage to tell the very little lesson I have taught myself in various ridiculous events that Arif and I have our friendship intertwined. Sorry, we're not famous or as hot as we may be at school so I'll explained what happen in the past that make us unfriendly people today.

My first encounter with Arif is during my junior year at SMTG at a Scout's meeting. We were broken up in groups. Do I have a post about this before? Oh yeah, I have: CLICK HERE. The group we call ourselves is 3G a.k.a Geng Gombak Gempak. At that time, I made more new friends from different classes so I became overly excited because we had so much fun at Scout activities. Lastly, after all that ended we went our seperate ways at school but I still hanged around Arif and Haziq. That's how our friendship became deeper. Everyday I would say hello to them at school, in between reccess time and so on. They were in Mechanical courses and I was an Electrical student. On the other hand, I became attached to their blogs and became their followers. For me, it became an interesting view to see the school from their perspectives because nothing seems beautiful, huh?

Frankly, I was a ditz and clutz, plus dense in a way I didn't care how other's felt. I was very selfish and to people like Arif; in his own way, I didn't try to understand his world. Or I had it all in a wrong way and didn't know the concequences of intruding that border he had built for himself. Then came the most historical event that made us crack like a fragile glass.

I exposed his identity on blogspot, by excident or not, I wasn't so sure myself. The series of events came after that was far from my expectations because of my so shallow awareness of the school's law. He got expelled from school a week or two. It was then I was truly at fault he got expelled. If anyone else can cover up his mistakes, why couldn't I do the same? I failed as his new best friend and got reduced to a nobody in his eyes. As I tried to get near to him, I always felt the chill behind his stare as they said: GET AWAY FROM ME! Kinda thing. I felt like dying and cried a lot. Haziq told me to cool down and said that it's better to let him be. He's not worthy to be my friend. How can he not be worthy when I felt that way around?

A year has passed, and I little understood what Haziq meant when I heard a lot of rumors about Arif's unlikely behaviour that creeps everyone out. Eventhough it took me a lot of courage to not hate him still, but everytime I would passed by him anywhere in the school, death glares were felt coming right from him just special for me ONLY. "OH WHY GOD?" I thought. If anyone hated me, how he hated me hurts me the most. Months and more months passed by when I learnt to forget him and forget who he was. I have completely erased his existance from my mind. It was easy of cause when nobody cares for a trouble-maker like him. When I used to admire him, I admired somebody else and you guys probably know that person was my new love interest when I became a senior. Throughout the end of school: Muhammad Arif Aiman was a nobody to me. And it ease the minds of both of us. I guess.

The moral I get from this part of my life which had MAA in it: Little do I know about someone is someone indeed can someone important to me in the near future. If I were to meet more interesting characters in the future, I will make sure to keep taking care of myself from doing anything to offence them because more unsecure events would happen, right? HAHA. Let MAA be just another person I once cherish. I pray for his well-being, netherless. Amiinn---
Muhammad Arif Aiman. Photo taken-2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment