Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Crazy over Books!

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW CRAZY I AM FOR BOOKS? I'D OPEN MY OWN PRIVATE LIBRARY. HAHA!

My mother mentioned about spending hundreds of ringgit for my stuff and everything. If I would count how much I owe you Mak, it would take forever. But the most appealed obsession is my fondness for books books & BOOKS! Yeahhh!

There was this Book Fair at PWTC early of May that I went to and heck it was full of people. I went there for two days. The first day was to look around the place to see the response gave by the people to the book fair and it's really happening. Except for my brother and I, my parents and sister didn't bought anything. We were on a haul for GEMPAK STARZ and as you can see below how much free stuff we go for buying 14 comics from them. HAHA. Hear that? 14 COMIC BOOKS!


The second day of our visit to the book fair is because I insisted going to enter the Karangkraf section. They sold out all their publishing edits on Novels, Motivation books and magazines. As for me, look at the picture below. I got myself 3 novels, a Motivation book and 3 mini magazines. HAHA. When am I going to start reading those novels? I have no idea.


As you can see: I have more than enough books than I can afford on my own. My shelf is way full than it is right now so to make them fir on my shelf I have to make more room and trash the things I really don't need on it. Gahh! I have some cleaning to do. Just for all this costs me RM200. See! RM200 spent only on books! I'm such a book-a-holic. I would love to receive a book as a gift too. But room on my bookshelf would be nice right now. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment