Saturday, May 30, 2009

Geng Gombak Gempak; Pengakap G99

Another Pengakap experiance. On the 25th May, our scout leader, call every junior scouts from the form 4 to gather for a meeting. Okaaayy~ Only a few girl scouts present and there were a good amount of boy scouts present. GOOD NEWS perhaps? I know the whole passing down the job comittee to the Form 4 thingy but there was another thing for US. An explorace and a Scout's night is set up for us by the seniors. This sounds like it's going to be fun :D

We had to make out own teams. Since the girls were such a small number and the seniors insist we mingle with the boys, one group consists of 6 boys and 2 girls. I had my dormmate and good friend Jojo a.k.a Zyzy to pair up and join any group. We just hope we join a group we feel confortable with. A group consisting some of the people we actually know. And soo... *drumrolls* jeng jeng jeng~! We end up joining a random group of sporting looking guys which I had yet to know them. gyahahahaha XD If I remember them correctly, they're a good group of friends. I already knew one of them who's an ex-student of Hillcrest like me. But it's not like I know him better than that. Names... Names... uhh~ haha LOLZ I hope I get this right. Let me start with our group leader, yesh :DDD

  1. Rafi Imran (leader)
  2. Ainul Aiman (me: co-leader)
  3. Faiz Hilmi
  4. Afiq Hamily
  5. Arif
  6. Hanif
  7. Mustaqim
  8. Azriera
  9. Haziq

You know what? We actually have an extra team member. Let's keep that our dirty little secret, okay? Plus, our team have such a catchy team cheer that goes with the name of our team.

GENG GOMBAK GEMPAK
or also know as 3 G

For what we have been through together, it was surely the best out of my last days before the school holidays. Sweet memories, YEAH~!!! The explorace and everything. It was a BLAST being able to cooperate with them. Eventhough in the toughest times we screw up sometimes but I can't help to smile and enjoy it till the last of it :D Well, it doesn't matter if we don't succeed to impress the seniors much. For me, we did our very best.

p/s: You guys are the best. Don't forget me =)

1 comment: