Saturday, May 21, 2011

HELLO & GOODBYE

SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN TAMAN SETIA: 2000-2004

SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN TAMAN SRI GOMBAK 1: 2004-2005
SEKOLAH MENENGAH KEBANGSAAN HILLCREST: 2006-2008

SEKOLAH MENENGAH TEKNIK GOMBAK: 2009-2010

EVERY STEP IS SUMMONED UP TO UiTM;
UNIVERSITY TEKNOLOGI MARA.
And I shall be registered at this University tomorrow, or as from right now I'm still writting this post, today in the morning. A foundation is merely a foundation. Foundation students aim is much higher. A Degree. So, after getting my Foundation at UiTM, who knows where I'll be going next. Whatever the plan is for my future, I'm going to work hard for it. Wish me luck.
Where every you are my friends, I hope you'll succeed moving towards your goal and making it reality. AMIN--- ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment