Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thank you, Mama

Ok, I don't call my mom: Mama. Emak sudaa. She spent almost RM500 just for our day out today at Masjid Jamek today and most of it were spent on my things. I did spent a little with my money but of cause most of it came from her. So, thank you very much Mak. Haa... I came home with a few shawls, a baju kurung and a demim jacket. I also want to add a new handbag which cost RM25. Reasonable enough. Ohhh, Masjid Jamek has the most viarety products to chose from with reasonable prices. I need to bring my cousin Izzati here next time so we could shop here. I'm sure she'll love it.

Only a few days left until I'll become a UiTM student and I still need to open a bank account at Bank Islam; which I'll do tomorrow. And I still need to pack my stuff which I haven't organize anything. I'm just so the type to do things at the last minute. HEHE. My dad will yell at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment