Friday, May 6, 2011

She returns

"This is how a girl who hasn't been to school a while looks like."  refrence, undecided.


Here I am reporting from Sekolah Menengah Teknik Gombak wearing the Offically made T-shirt of PLKn Sinaran Suria! The T-shirt is just for show. HIHI. I like showing off. Anyway, I was so excited because I was going to school. HAA GEDIK. My senior invited to watch the KAT Sofbol but I never saw her today even though she admits arriving at the school. DAMN you Kak Nadia. But I met Ku Zahiruddin and Aqrammul Izzudin who official admit being TOLAK TARIK partners. I have no clue what they have in their brains for sure but I pray something good shall bestow upon them. Aminnn... And not to mention Sharifah Marfirah! KAT is held at Teknik Gombak this year so the students from SMTG have so much time off. OMGEE. Not fair! But all in all, I had fun playing around; feeling nostolgic for everything about SMTG. The people who I bumped into today was mostly the English teachers who taught me alot: Madamme Ho Mei Ling, Cik Safinah, Puan Tumadhir... And there's Puan Mazlina. Encik Rosdi who's the teacher in charge of the School's Sofbol team plus Puan Tiza. HA! And more and more lah. Cannot say. For juniors, well too many names I can't remember but I definately remember the round and round about hug Ku Raihah Ku Rahim gave me everytime she sees me. There was also Saiful Amri, the new PSS president. Nyao~ I just really miss everything and I can't handle the happiness I had for reminising the school.


I wonder how would my reaction would be if the school was at normal course? HEEHEE. Something to think about.
Tapi takk perluuuu sangat-sangat.

No comments:

Post a Comment