Thursday, April 7, 2011

Writting Styles

I was inspired by the post Haziq wrote and decided to write this post as a reply. Okay, I agree not everyone can write good posts or even posts that brings benefits to everyone. It's really hard to satisfy everyone in this world so NO. I'm not gonna' lecture more about what I might oppose to Haziq's ideas. I'm sure he has good reasons and I have my own.

What I want to share with bloggers today, everyone have their own writting style and how they manage their blogs. Everyone have their own personal reasons in how they create their blogs. This reminds me of a friend named Kimiko; doesn't go by her true name, she writes blogs because she thinks it of her online diary. At first, I thought it was wrong because if everything you do and think is foretold online, life doesn't seem more private anymore and people will disagree with how we do things more. But on second thought, what were blogs created for anyway? I also write about my daily life, so why must I prevent her from doing so too? And there are people who write about their oppinions in life. Some thing happened to them and they write what they thought should be changed or be best for it. When I read these kinda of blogs, there are more thoughts to improvise than to improve. Do you get what I'm saying? You can figure out these kinda' people are still a little bit unsatisfied with their lives or the world happening around them. Maybe with posting what they were thinking would help to support the world to be a better place. What happen to the idea or making people a better person in a community?

So the point is simple people. Everyone can post blogs. It is not restricted to anybody just because they have different ideas or opinions. It's the fun in blogging. Don't just write but also read. Reading other people's blogs is a good thing because at least we would know, the difference in ourselves and expand our view of the world around us.

When I reread the posts I've been posting up till now, I know for the first year 2009 I was in a big depression but climbing up the months till 2010, a lot of things revolved. I thought, won't people get bored hearing all my deppresions up to now? I change how I write, how I decribe my happenings. I think what's important isn't judging how we write or how others write. Just write blogs fairly. There is nothing to lose to write good things for yourself and for others. Just remember, people will be reading your blogs so make them simple and clean. Also to remember to write in your own style because people love orignality.

What drives me to keep writting my blog is to enhance my writting skills in English and to hope my readers get beeter in English too. Yes, this is my kinda writting style that I also use in my essays and stuff. So why not? Start bulding up your style too. Goodluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment