Sunday, April 10, 2011

AF9 at AU2

Second story about AF9. Don't hate me!!! HAHA.

Today, I went to Jusco AU2 with my mom. Just hanging out. I was utterly surprised why on earth the AF diaries are in AU2? I didn't get what Aznil meant when he said something about Jusco AU2 but when I got there with my mom, I finally understand. But I still didn't believe it. The whole set was there. There was a special space doubled-storied glass windowed set for the AF9 participants to hold out their practices for the upcoming concerts. There was everything: the dancing floor, the singing room, the piano; of cause, the sitting room. But it looks so narrow. SEMPIT!!!

It was not fair! They looked trapped like being in a petting zoo or something. I rather have them in their old banglow which the previous AF participants always do their practices. I felt kinda' awful seeing them like that. Eventhough I kinda' went blushy when I saw Erul infront of the mirrowed dancing floor showing his moves. My wish came true so fast.... Awwwwawaww! <3 LOL

Oh! Oh! Oh! I also met an old bestie of mine today. Aleysha Khalina. I miss youuu. :3

[edit*** so they can see us.-.-]

No comments:

Post a Comment