Sunday, April 10, 2011

Akadami Fantasia 9


 Yea! Here it is. HAHA. LOL I dunno what to say actually. AF9 just broadcasted it's way on the television and I watched as the 1st Consert of AF9 insipered a fresh new light for the viewers. What I am left to say when I found out this will be the last season of Akademi Fantasia, speechless. It brings me back to when I first became a big fan into watching the AF seasons year after year. I wanted to become part of AF myself when I was little. I think it was 9 years ago, the first season ended, I made up my mind, when I am old enough, I'm gonna' enter the AF audition myself and make a the next big thing for myself. Which is a star for AF9. I was sooo naive and embarrassed when I used to scribble in my little notebook my plan to become a successful singer in the future. I guess that all changed now. I don't want to become a singer, do I? LOL.

Enough flashback. What do I think of AF9 without me. Aceeeyyhh. HAHA. When they introduced the new participants, they all have unique backgrounds and reasons for becoming apart of AF. From the very few who preformmed that night, I really liked Afif, Amir and Kay's preformances the best. I don't see any sparkle in the girls preformances yet. They're horrible to be honest. But it's the first week, so give em' a chance.

Lastly, I have to give my support to Erulll!!! I am suprised myself when I see this Korean loving guy steps on the AF stage for the first time live on TV, I squeeled so loudly like a crazy fan when I don't know this guy at all. Even my mom was quite shocked herself. I don't know guys. Now I'm just hysterical fan of Erul right now. Kinda' disappointed myself when Erul didn't show off his moves for this concert when he is known for his dancing talent for the INTRO concert. So, chayok chayok Erul.


Because someone put sense into me to support local music, I opened my eyes to watch AF again. Goodluck AF9!

No comments:

Post a Comment