Thursday, April 14, 2011

Be Enlightened!

INNER ME: AHH yes. Be enlightened Ainul Aiman! Just because you don't have the KPLSPM interview, doesn't mean it's the END OF THE WORLD.
REAL ME: It would be, if I don't nail this interview too.
INNER ME: You're a smart person in your grade for English. You've prove yourself enough.
REAL ME: May...be?
INNER ME: That's the spirit Ainul Aiman! FIGHTING! You can always find a way to take the KPLSPM interviews another time.
REAL ME: And get rejected two times in a row.
INNER ME: Ahh... Bummer. :(

I shall enlighten myself a little bit more. Positive, huh?  I was kinda' happy to be informed of this. But to acknowledge that my competitives are no ordinares is a big thing to worry isn't it? Besides me, my friends from my PLKN camp and old schools are taking the interviews too. The same one I'm taking to be worrying about. What I meant by SCHOOL(s); yes, my many old schools from Primary to High school. I have two Primary schools to be exact and two High schools. Cool right? I'm kinda frustrated how small this world can get when I'm gonna see all my old friends again. I think?

But there is always an advise I never took seriously up until now: "You worry too much. Worry about yourself and focus on your goal." Ainul Aiman.... FIGHTING! And GOODLUCK to everyone who is taking their own interviews on whatever and whereever. Do the BEST! :D

2 comments:

  1. Eh , Ainul . Japp , ni kursus yang memang ada temuduga jelah kan Dia panggil ? Kalau kursus macam Accounting ke dia takde temuduga kan kan ? '= =

    ReplyDelete
  2. tade. kursus seperti accounting tade interview. Program seperti TESL, muzik, sarjana muda senibina dan mass comm jehh ade temuduga UiTM.

    ReplyDelete