Thursday, April 14, 2011

Korean CRAVINGS

This is what I've been fussing about on FB and about. HAHA. AWW.. Kim Hyun Joong <3 LOL.

At first, I never had intrest watching anything related to Korea. Korean music, Korean bands and K-dramas. I remember the first bunch of people who are actually Korean fanatics and Japan fanatics alike. They were some friends I had in SMK Hillcrest but I was never into it so I was left out most of the time. The idea of watching K-Dramas now is thanks to Nur Lidiya, Nur Muwaddah and Nur Syazwani. I MISS THEM. Friends of 5E4. HAHA. In 2.5 days, I managed to watched the complete series of "Playful Kiss" directed by Hwang In Roe. Genius. I watched this recomandations of Lidiya. :) This story has many versions made by the Japanese and Thaiwanese. Did I spelled that right? Thaiwan-ese? Ehhh. Eiiww. Okay. But what the heck? The Korean version is so much better and I have to admit the main actors are super cute too. Especially Baek Seung Jo acted out by Kim Hyun Joong. I squeeled most of the time watching the episodes throughout. I think there is no way I'm watching this with my family. I'll feel embarassed because the drama is so darn cute. Awwaawww. HAHA.

I just can't take my eyes off Kim Hyun Joong. The one playing the heroin, Oh Ha Ni, Jung So Min is also super darn cute. And so they act so good together. OMG. People, you gotta' admitt that. How can we resist the power of KAWAII-ness?!
CUTEEE~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment