Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hello RANDOM PERSON

So I just got this call through my cellphone from some RANDOM PERSON and I'm not sure why. It's a woman notherless so I wasn't that freaked out. And she sounded like a nice person. Not like any stalker whatsoever. Why am I thinking negetively? I guess it's the effect of watching Detective Conan too much. Anyway, I think I heard she was calling from the Brithish council (ASA) not really sure she said ASA. She was asking me if I wanted to continue my studies in the UK of some sorts. I did go to KLCC to this UK education fair a few weeks ago to find out if there's a College I can go to to further my studies and yes, she mentioned I was interested to take on English in the UK. That kinda' information was correct about me.

She asked me a few other questions like, why am I interested to further my studies in the UK? What are my plans after I I got my results? And as I explained futher about her inquiries, she was kinda' confused why I wanted to enroll in a University. She thought I needed to continue STPM. So She asked about STPM and why must I wait for IPTA results and my choice of education in my near future. Hey, it's not easy being a SPM graduate with all these choices of further studies, you know? But then, she understood perfectly what I meant and wished me the best of luck then hanged up the phone.

That was a good talk after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment