Monday, April 4, 2011

Drive

Today I didn't drive at all! Hwuuaahhh! and I was waiting to go on the highway. Of cause I would  drive into someone. I'm not pro at driving yet. I just took a few rounds on the motocycle and stop. Looks back.... dot dot dot...?

I saw my senior + neighbour + friend, rode a motorcycle off and out of the track into a bunch of other motorcycles. I was like, OH NO! WTFISHH? Not only she ride into some motorcycles in such high speed; I repeat, awsome speed, one of the motorcycles's side mirror just broke. DAMN. Sorry to say, it broke. It's an accident. Then I thought. How would I felt if I was the owner of that unfortunate motorcycle. How would I responded to the student riding the motorcycle? I don't know. I would feel very frustrated. I'd be mad. But it was an unfortunate matter. The student must felt bad as well. She could have got hurt and felt humilliated in front of many people attending the driving academy.

How would you respond?

No comments:

Post a Comment