Sunday, April 24, 2011

Officially Sick

Okay, the title has nothing to do with this picture below. But I am sick. Down with a fever sadly. Despite of that, I got my new Nokia C3-00 mobile phone at Wangsa Walk mall disevening. 


Looking hot you know? These phones.

Maybe not. HAHA. But I have one of these but I'm not well aquainted with it for the meantime so I'll be spending a few of my moments with it later in the morning on how to use these thingies. It has all the basic apps and all; mail, calls, camera, Bluethooth plus it has WiFi. Easy to update FB and Twitter whenever I want. Its keypad is small, so old people; not sacrasm, aren't appopriate  to use this model parhaps. I'm sure this model attracts buyers among teenagers like me to buy em'. Anyway, my model is in light purple. When buying the handphone, I was not sure to pick pink or the purple model because the pink one is very cute but it stands out too much. So I ended up getting the purple one.

That how it goes for me. All in all, it costs RM400+ in total with anything extra to add with it. I like laa. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment