Monday, April 4, 2011

Done Now?

Okay. Just a little goodbye to the good times I had last week. Last Tuesday, I went to Midvalley with some friends of mine from PLKN. How did I get into this mess? Well, we just received our SPM results and my good friend Ieka sms'ed me asking about my results and somehow ended up inviting me to go out to Midvalley with some friends. Diela was also invited. Another good friend of mine from PLKN. At first we decided to go out on Sunday but things got in the way so we postponed it on Tuesday. I had no idea who was coming along until I was there.

Yea, so the geng met up. First it was like Bravo-rians all together with some Charlie members. HAHA. But Ieka, Diela and I + Aimuni got kinda seperated with the first lot of people came. So we decided what to do. I was begging, "Plz oh plz decide! My shoes are killing me~!" The idea was to watch a movie but I kept it to myself first so we made up our minds to play a round of BOWLING! "Not a bad idea." Ieka got a call from more of our friends who were Man, Saiful and Acab who were coming to join us. Urgh..! The horror.

Nahh, they were just the kinda people who we need to kick in and join the fun. And I just noticed, it's as almost we're the CHARLIE geng all over again. I miss laughing together. I enjoyed the whole day with them. :D

To KLCC last Thursday.

I received a sms from Amy just when arrived home from Midvalley saying lets go to KLCC this Wednesday with Lidiya and Mai. I was like LOL. I just had a day out and I'm going out again? My parents were in disbelief too. I wasn't approved to this at first but when Lidiya sms me about going out to KLCC, she told me it was postponed to Thursday. Da pulakkk... So my parents gave me thumbs up. It was nerve racking when I get two days in a week going out with friends. I hardly get this kind of an oppurtunity. But it was fun! Mai didn't came, and I don't know why. But we enjoyed ourselves getting tickets to watch "HOP" and sight-seeing around KLCC talking almost about everything. I realized how much I talked.

"You talk too much Ainul. What about your story?" I blushed. What story? I have no story. "What about 'that person'?" *teeeeeeeeeet* No comment. HAHA. XD

Seriously, there was nothing to say much but yea. I really had fun. Thanks you guys. I really felt like having friends for the first time around.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment