Friday, April 22, 2011

Can I?

Can I see your smile everyday?
Can I hear your laughter down that usual hallway?

Can I speak to you casually?
Or can I listen to your story usually?

Can we hang out at that park we used to go?
Can we say things that doesn't make things so?

I'm not sure what tomorrow brings,
And how we shall meet again.

But one thing is for sure,
You are what I need for whatever cause.

I miss being apart of your life,
I miss being apart of your world.

Why is it so hard to stay in one place?
When we know it's the happiest of all?

You are tourturing me with distance,
Without a single word, I only longed to hear,
I can't bare this feeling anymore,
Because I am just happy to be here: With you.

Okay, I'm just bored like freaking much right now so I'm not sure what I wrote. Seriously, I need a friend to talk to right now. But I don't think I have anything to say. I just want something to break the silence rather than the old dramas on TV and voices on my computer. HECK.

No comments:

Post a Comment