Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yawn-ing~


I'm just really tired because I just finished the first stage of the Driving Academy of Metro. I didn't know it's Head Quaters were in Shah Alam! OMG! That's WAAYYYY FARR!!! I slept in the journey home. I think I'll hit the sacks early tonight unlikely yesterday. My eyes were bright as an owl. BOOHOOO!

Tomorrow is MOVIE TIME! I finally can fufill my promise I made to my siblings about bringing them to watch TRON: Legacy tomorrow at KLCC. If you're planning on going there, SPOT US! HAHA. I'm going with a few friends + Amy. I hope she doesn't mind them. Hopefully, please...

Then, Zamri invited me to hang out at MidValley this Saturday with the rest of 5 Mechanical 1 students. But I heard from Haziq it's postponed until Monday. Which one is it guys??? Okay. It's time for my beauty sleep. Bye. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment