Friday, December 31, 2010

Nightmares

I have a few nightmares involving ghosts and scary creatures. But last night, it wasn't actually scary bu had some bad signs. I'm not being superspitious but rather I hope nothing in my dream doesn't come true.

1st part: I live in an apartment with my friend. Obviously the people in my dream are all who I am well-known to. The apartment was neighbouring several other apartments, left, right and in front of us. There's a road between my apartment and the opposite apartment. There's a long electric cable connecting along the road. The people living in the opposite apartment can reach it. If they live in a room high enough. So, I was looking out the window seeing people holding the electic cable. One person(someone I know too), but I rather no speak his name, was holding that cable too long and sorta' played with it got electrified and fell off his balcony to the ground. He was high up, so, you know what would happened. I cried in my friends arms and kept on crying. I was scared.

2nd part: I don't call this scary but... I was buying some sweet dumplings or whatsoever. I like them and made them my favourite food. So I went to this place. For some reason I kept changing my clothes. I'm not sure why. I didn't went to the changing room and changed my clothes in public so I was clotheless for some reason. People there saw me and they didn't laugh or anything but just stare. My clothes were missing and I ran all over the place to find them. After I changed into something. I met with 'someone' accompanying me to the clinic. After a while he left when I saw another 'someone'. I was feeling happy. After the clinic, then only I went to get my dumplings when the dumplings I already have went to waste as someone I don't know this time kinda a bully took them from me and threw them away. He teased me a lot and I hated him. I was following him for some reason when I stumbled into a sweet, cakeshop. I wanted to buy my dumplings but someone wants to treat me cake. I said, "No! I want dumplings!" I glared at the worker because of her friend, (the one who wasted my dumplings) was also working there.

Okay, enough weird for the morning. Happy Last Day of 2010. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment