Tuesday, December 7, 2010

SINGLE

"I'm in a mess?"
"I think I'm gonna break up with him."
"WHHATT?"
"I still love him with ALL my heart."

In these kind of time, when we need to struggle the most, one by one, we CRACKK! ABSOLUTELY CRACKED. My friends and I are in a total mess with our boyfriends, you know? HAHA. I just broke up recently before... The Physics paper, I think? Why? HAHA. I saw a ray of light from GOD. How did that happened? tup tup tup... CLASH. Literaly, I asked for the break up, not HIM. Ngee~ So, yea, I cried, badly. My eyes swollened. Nyiihh.. But it's not out of hate we broke up.

Then, it were my friends. They also broke up. But unlikely them, it were the boys who wanted to break up. tup tup tup, CLASH CLASH. And I was like, "Why is everyone breaking up? It's SPM already!"

Haaa.. Dah Dah. If you know you're falling in love, one must learn to accept not only love but also betrayal. All of us, try to save what matters the most right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment