Monday, December 13, 2010

Looking

I need to clean up the mess in my room. I've been sorting what's keeping and what's going. Lots and lots of recyling to do! After SPM everything is going! So does my bedroom. My mom said I'm going to swicth my bedroom with my parents. Woa! That's a big bedroom! Yea, my house is big and has three floors. That's a lot of exercise. I'll be slim and slender next year, huh? HAHAH. But anyways, I have only so little things to keep. I just need a bed, bookshelf (you have no idea how may bookselves I need in 1 room), my computer, cupboard(my clothes to keep) and so on. But those I mention are vital. Including the bookshelf. I have so many books. I can imagine how I would like my room to be. Can I repaint it? HEHE. What I am looking for in my bedroom now is a plastic file containing all my Cocuricular Certificates from Secondary school. All my hardwork collecting them are in that SINGLE FILE! DAMMIT! WHERE THE HECK is IT???

No comments:

Post a Comment