Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Go for VIDEO MAKING?

I'm not sure to go on with this video or not. It's still in progress but I'm still a bit doubtful if it can impress anyone. It's just a bunch of photos put into one video. But it takes so much work. Do you think video making is easy? Some of you may have watched some of my videos on Youtube or even at the Teacher's Day function: Zamri's talk show function? That video was under my efforts too. Using Windows Movie Maker is easy and simple. But for my next video (I haven't made one in ages.) I'm currently using a new programe called the "CyberLink PowerDirector". It has the same functions as the old movie editor but with more dazzling effects and fonts I can mess with. I so want to use the Vegas Pro Maker but I can't seem to Download it anywhere free. If you ever see one, TELL ME A.S.A.P! :]


Here's how CyberLink PowerDirector looks like.


Crap. Clearly you can't see the video. Well, give me your ideas.

2 comments: