Monday, December 27, 2010

Freaking theory test

It was cancelled DARN IT. I have wasted almost 4 of my precious hours away from home to achieve nothing? Hate you THEORY TEST. HATE YOU!!!!

Looking on the bright side, I met almost 4 people I know today. The first person was Wan Hafiffudin, from my school. BALAK ZURAINI. HAHA. I was running up the stairs and stood to a halt seeng him as he noticed me. The only thing was left to say was, "What?" Duhh. I wasn't there to talk to him or anything. Second, I noticed when the agent called out Aidil Asyraf's name. Hey! I just saw you yesterday DUDE! Hee. We still live in the same district. Thirdly, I met Afiqa Zawawi. I also met her eysterday at Elmi's brother's wedding. She told me why there's nobody taking the exams. I was kinda' happy to see her. She said there was also Adibah. My ex-classmate from Hillcrest waiting for the Theory test. When I waited for my ride home, I asked if she could lend me an sms to send to my agent. But it FAILS to send itself to the right number. DAMN. Not to forget, Syahid. A long time friend during my elementary school. I used to pick fights with him and we sorta' forgot each others names. HEHE. But we were kinda' happy seeing each other.

Well, WHATEVER for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment