Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hello SPM :]

Hey! It the BIG time now. Only 2 more subjects to go and SPM will be over. OVERR! Yippeee! Just a little peep from my point of view, the more closer to the end of SPM, the happier I am. I'm sure most of you are happy too. Not? I guess maybe so. There had been a lot of rumors notifying the country that the examination isn't playing fair. For example:

Some say the MALAY LANGUAGE paper got leaked out and had to repeat the BM exam all over again. I mean, HECKK! I would not so ever want to repeat any paper for the sake of virginity! Get a life, nobody who declares themselves a SPM taker wants to waste time on another repeatation of SPM. Duuh! But the ministry of education said there will be any repeatation for this paper so, THANK GOD.

ENGLISH LANGUAGE paper was okayy. I hope I make up to my teacher's expectations to get an A+. Amiinn~ May it be true...

Next was SEJARAH. My fellow students rely too much on the spot questions untill what they spot coming out, didn't come out at all! Maybe it leaked out too much, we had to answer on the 2nd Set rather than the 1st Set. Serves them right. I mean, I won't trust spot questions. I just revise everything through.

MODERN MATHEMATICS. Easy as pie. The most favourite paper to answer because it's easy to score an A. I hope I do get an A for this paper. I really do!

Then, ISLAMIC STUDIES was a crack. I was trembling when I was answering paper 2. It asked about the Imam's in the past and I didn't cover that part. What a slack. Or I would answer that paper so confidently.

ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS was a swaayyy! I'm no star at this subject but I did find ADD MATHS easy. Everything looks easy for ADD MATHS when it's the last paper. So, I do hope I won't flunk this paper. I answered it with all my heart.

Woa, PHYSICS! It's my favourite Science subject but OMG! It was damn hard. GODD! Help me pass this paper with a credit please..... The only reason I'm not confident with this paper is because I was soo damn tired revising for ADD MATHS I couldn't stay up rivising much for this paper. Oh maaaannn....

Last but not least CHEMISTRY. The questions were so damn easy. But most of my friends complained how easy they were untill they couldn't answer it good enough. I guess, one should never feel too comfortable about SPM. Anything can come out. Maybe my CHEMISTRY results will be enough for a credit this time? Amiinnn... :-)

Now here's a little something I put together:

This is were I take my exam for SPM. The Civil students take their papers at the main hall. What a hitch. It must be tiring taking trips from the hall and the hostels for them. The Electrical and Mechanical students use the classes as their examination hall. Each level for each couses we take. So I have Room 4 from the Electrical level as my examination hall/room. The yellow box is where I sit. And I still have 2 more papers to go! Wait for me SPM!

p/s: Pray for my well-being. Chau. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment