Monday, December 27, 2010

Teacher

I miss this teacher freaking much! He's my class teacher during my UPSR year. He teached me Bahasa Melayu and he's such a caring teacher to me. He was also a tuition teacher where I went once. So, I spent a lot of time studying under his care. I wasn't a very bright student in class because having trouble fitting into a new class and stuff happened. BAADD STUFF. Kiddy problems. HEHE. I was confused at that time. Not understanding the situation I was in. Okay, what's the relation with my kiddy problems with this teacher? HAHA. Not much. I FAIL BM. It was his subject. I remember UPSR was around the corner and I scored 78% for Pemahaman. It used to be 80% but when we rechecked, there was a mistake at marking. So I went up to him as said, "Cikgu silap tanda. Jawapan ni salah." So he changed the mark and I sat down at my desk felt upside down. I cried so hard on my desk, I was practically drooling all over it. Imagine how messy I was. The teacher called me again to take my Mathematics paper so my deskmate budge me. "Hey, go take your Math paper already!" I was nobody to complain. He saw I was crying and asked me why.

"I tried and tried so hard to get an A in Pemahaman. Why is it so HARD?! I'm so close to getting an A, why must I have this "B"? I can't do it anymore." -I said.

He just listened to little dear me and try to encourag that my target wasn't too far away and I was doing just as well with the other subjects so I shouldn't worry. I couldn't remember what happen afterwards. The next thing I knew it, I was sitting at my desk for the UPSR BM paper with hopes my teacher was right. I checked and rechecked it lots of time. When the results came out, that teacher called my name, I was shaking. I chant a prayer having hopes it will all turn out fine. He smiled at me, when I took my results, straight 5 A's in my hand. All I could at that time was, ALHAMDULILLAH. (TT^TT)o <-------muka puas hati.

And here I am today, I met him at Elmi's older brother's wedding; the brother is also a teacher at the same school as my class teacher is currently teaching. I was thrilled to know he was there but leaving. SO I dashed to catch up to him and say "HI". He had that same smile he gave to me. He said my name wrong but he never forgotten who I was truly. The student who felt like a FAILURE at BM was still alivee!!!! HAHA. He asked how I was, where was I schooling at. I told him I was fine, finished school at SMTG and waiting to attend PLKN. He still encouraged me in the same old manner. So, some things just won't change. And this was certainly Okay.

I love you Cikgu Dzul. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment