Tuesday, December 14, 2010

LOST but not FORGOTTEN

OHMMGEE!!! I can't believe I found this.

I was just chatting with a junior from the Form 4 orientation handled by the Prefects, Haikal, then when I found this: Some sense were knocked into me! He was depressing, he wanted me to remember who he was. I wouldn't remember him much. I couldn't remember any of the juniors above if they haven't been saying hello after the whole orientation ended. Only a few did at school. Farzana did. Sazmi did. Shiddiq did. Syukri? HAHA. You were all over Amin at the begining of the year, HOW CAN I EVER FORGET YOUR FACE?! I still remember the "flower made out of straws" you presented to me at first meeting. I was like, "Ko knp dik? Siap melutut depan akak." LOL

I was kinda strict during that orientation. At the end, when we were saying goodbyes, you all gave me the poster to keep + blue hat + your name tags. AHH! Sume berebut nak letak kat kepala akak! But I had fun and was thrilled spending the whole day with you guys.

Now, all of this is just another figment of my memory: let me recall. Syukri, I still see him. Though not that hyper-acting self I seen anymore. The last time I seen him, he went to play backetball. He was doing okay, so he said to me. Shiddiq, I see you everywhere! When I see you often, you are actually kinda' cute. HAHA. Suci betul muka. (^^) He always kept smiling when you see me. You teased how Sazmi and I were together. You came across me during Sofball practice. We were in the same Sofball club. Nice... Amirul... HEHE. I knew there was more in your connecting with Kak Pah. I didn't realized you were the same Amirul to Kak Pah as you are to me. And you are a student of 4M1? Did I get so many juniors from 4M1 in that orientation or what? HAHA. I was sorta' amused. Haikal, you were loyal. Still remembering me although we don't talk that much at school. Then, there's Sazmi. You would know the story. Contacted me first thing on 13th February asking me: "Will you.....?" Then the whole world revolves like magic. How did that happen? From, a normal life, to playing sofball, joining the JDI, making 4M1 havoc, to becoming a prefect which you hated so much at first. Look at yourself! Well... I'm proud of each and everyone of you who stick to this school.

I know, this SEMTEG actually sucks but it's a miracle we turn out to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment