Friday, December 10, 2010

Chocolate

I'm SINGLE. Seriously I am peeps. Some of you might heard, I have a boyfie but not now anymore. I just broke up with him. I cried a lot and it hurts even if it was me who asked for it. Now I'm just being quiet. I had a lot of quarells with him after that but it made me feel whole because he still is still talking to me. When he's not, the time stops for me. I try to move time by talking to more and more different people. People who I haven't try to notice how wonderful they are. It makes me smile for a moment. But I'm not the type to get into the fast lane.. I would take it easy. I really just feel guilty. I want a Utopia when I know it's impossible. What now? I'm actually giving up. Tired of tears.

What's wrong with me? I'm INSANE, aren't I???
I still hang on to this guy, aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment