Sunday, December 12, 2010

this feeling

I'm not opposed to any of it and none of you should. What I mean is this decision. I made up my mind, and has too. I'm in a bit of a dump but I'm slowly making my way back up on my feet. I will try to be cheerful again. I will do my best for my next 2 final papers this week. It's going to be my final week in SMTG. And I shall promise you this, I'm missing this school more than you'll ever know. I love this person. I won't ever make it this far through this year without ever knowing him. Even if his presences is no more, but knowing how he felt for me, is even more precious to me in these times. He made my world whole; my heart. He had fufilled my wish: that will only be my biggest secret ever. He doesn't know he did too. He may not be perfect, but he's perfect in my eyes. So I'll miss him. Along with everyday I remember I've been a SMTG student. I won't forget him; and I just can't. He left such an important memory that lies so deep inside me that it hurts. But that pain shall remind me, how wonderful meetings were and how endings are made meaningful. Fate is made meaningful.

Thank you Allah, for meeting us. He was what I always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment