Saturday, September 5, 2009

4 weeks & the YELLOW TAG


Hey there! 4 weeks already and I'm ready to tell everyone. It's been 4 weeks equal to a month. HAHA. It's seems just yesterday I've been running around the school wearing this yellow tag. So, not very soon, my fellow squad members and I will be having our own squad ceromony. HURMM? What? Oh! This is about me being on of SMTG's school prefects. yay! Yea, it has been 4 weeks for me being on the job. Well, just a trainee still. When we are confirmed to be real school prefects, I'll let you know. As a prefect at SMTG, it's not easy. Waking up early in the morning, being on time always, being perfect in class(does that count?) and get called "Balacii" doesn't make the job look fancy. I'm doing this because I felt like I can be responsible in other things, see how far I can manage myself. Of cause I can't handle everything plus all the problems I face from time to time. But, notherless, I have my seniors and fellow Squad 4 members to help me out. Here are my details as a prefect so far.


Name: Ainul Aiman bt. Mohd Nor Azman

Class: 4 Electrical 4

Squad: #4

Mentor: Azra Fakhiera

Other(s): Not tested in higher posts yet.


Well that's about it. I hope everyone in SMTG especially the students will give great response to the new line of prefects as we as still in training but I'm sure we are soon to be offically elected. WOOT! Peace, everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment