Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hiroshima? No, It's O-Shima

This is the place where I first had my first Hokkaido Ramen. Just want to share, this cafe is called O-Shima. I was mistaken it for Hiroshima at first. IT'S O-SHIMA!

Pronunciation. Speaking of that, I had my Listening test dismorning and damn I made a few mistakes during transcribing. Y U CHECK DICTIONARY? ME NO GUSTA. I mistaken 'Owe' for 'Oh' and 'More' for 'Mow'. I was likee, -___- "There was such a word? 'Mow'... DAMMIT." There was also 'Nay' and 'Hay'. There were more INTERESTING transcription words which confuzzled meh but I manage. I hope I nailed more in the Listening part; I think I did well. I Think. :]

Okeh, maybe I shall introduce the infamous 'schwa' to you later.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT SCHWA IS? EHEHEHE~ YOU SCIENCE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WE TESL PEOPLE KNOW. For this time, I want to brag about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment