Saturday, September 10, 2011

Animangaki

Watashi ANIMAGAKI daisuki! ^^


I'm seriously in love with today's event where I traveled from Shah Alam to Sunway University just to go to my first Anime Festival. I wanted to go to one since I entered High School; being the OTAKU I was. OK, I was an OTAKU but now that passion wasn't as heated up as I was smaller. Besides that, I only was a fan for very few animes like Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa Chronicles, Digimon, Naruto Shippuden, Ouran High School Host Club ect. To top it up, I always dreamed of Cosplaying but I don't have the time and money so meeting cosplayers would just do.

Going to Animangaki today wasn't planned thoroughly. I was in a rush so to my friends who wished to go to the event, there's still tomorrow. Invite friends, meet up at the gathering and have fun. It was a first time for me going to these kind of events, I felt awkward. I didn't know what to do. My friend Haziq who I brought along was the same; it was his first time too. We would always exchanged glances and ask each other, "Where to go next?" "What to do next?" But the funniest question we frequently ask each other was, "Who's that anime character?" LOLZ

Since we left the Anime world such a long time, we never got up to date and forgot all we knew about anime. Even the most common animes we used to watch when we were kids. How embarrassing. No matter how tiring circling the Hall so many times, we had a great time that we will never regret of going to. Another NEW experience! Next time I go to an Anime Event, I'll make sure to be prepared and invite lots of friends. See you again Animangaki. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment