Sunday, September 11, 2011

All Day Raya

I have a Reading Test tomorrow and I can still go out raya? OMAIGOSH! I didn't sleep well last night. thanks to Suyaibah, I woke up at 8a.m. just as I requested if I fail to wake up. Thanks Sue. After waking up, I showered myself, put on a baju raya; the blue one and met up with the other Silat members.

Still don't understand?

I went to the Silat Cekak's Penyelia's Open House today. From 9a.m. dismorning, at UiTM Shah Alam, arrived at the Open House at 10a.m. Along with Suyaibah, Wanny and Diddy; the green leaves of the Club helped out get the Open House ready. After finishing, the Tuan Rumah's wife showed some holiday photos to us and I noticed something. One of their daughter's is a friend of mine at Hillcrest; Amalina - 3 Amal. I was like, "Woa, I know her. My friend is the daughter of the Silat Cekak's Penyelia." o__O

The Penyelia's family then made me somebody familiar in an instant. I was being so awkward because I was not that close with Amalina but we didn't have any real problems while knowing each other so I guess it was fine. All in all, at the Open House was so tiring. We were there for a whole day until Maghrib. After Maghrib, I brought the Silat members to have Raya at my house. The plan to have Raya at my house made me nervous all day. Uhuhuuu~ :( But all that washed away instantly when we got to my house. Everyone was comfortable and friendly. After eating some dinner, filling up our tummies with my Mom's delicious cooking, we head back to UiTM Shah Alam.

Woohoo~ What a Day. I'm tired. We're all tired. But I need to study! Until I'll post again, Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment