Saturday, September 24, 2011

A-Cha! Mr. Simple

Why is Super Junior is getting so effin' Awesome? I can't help repeating the new added TEASER of A-Cha; the new song from Super Junior's 5th Album on YouTube. It's addictive. Save me from this effin' awesome sound wave.


This TEASER on A-Cha just takes my breath away everytime I play it.

But sorry Mr. Simple TEASER, it's not funneh. They just do some cool, close-up shooting of every member to make them look so hot. Yea, hot! Something Malaysian guys cannot do. Sorry ~ We don't hate Malaysian guys, still but it is something not worth copying if it's Malaysia. So, keep it real. Let Korea be Korea and Malaysia be Malaysia. Not awesome but the real Mr. Simple MV is so damn freaking Awesome. Hihi. Mr. Simple. XD



PS: K-POP is awesome when in includes Hot Guys or Girls dancing to such effin awesome music which we don't understand half of what they are singing. So I fail right there. I listen to K-POP and I don't understand it, but I love it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment