Friday, November 25, 2011

I Laughed Out Loud

Not going back home for the weekends and holiday... So my friend, Azeem asked me out to a book fair in Petaling Jaya. We spent long hours just getting there and going back to UiTM. What happened was when sending me back to Mawar, he was nervous because the security guard likes asking questions to unauthorized people who drive their own vehicle into the UiTM grounds. Here it is:

Pak Guard: *looks at us seriously*
Azeem: *think, shows student card*
Pak Guard: Where are you going?
Azeem: Uhh, I want to send my friend to the Faculty of Education.
Me: *looks at Azeem* What?!
Azeem: *confused*
Pak Guard: If so, you have to turn around and go to Section 17
Azeem: o__0 *damn*
 "Um.. NO! Actually I'm going to drop off my friend at Mawar College."
*drives through*
Me: LOLOLOLOLOL. How could you say Faculty of Education? Faculty of Education?! SERIOUSLY Azeem? How long have you been studying at INTEC?
Azeem: I don't know!!! I'm not good with security guards and I get nervous. And NO ONE wants to back me up. Thanks Ainul!
Me: LOL.
Azeem: OH C'mon! I instantly think of you, TESL and the Faculty of Education. I wanted to say Architecture... or ENGINEERING!
Me: Yea, I believe you. Yea.. LOL.

That was the lamest joke Azeem. But thanks to you, I laughed so much today. I had fun hanging out with you and your friend, Ijat(Aizat); hope to see him again soon.

 The friend who shares my hobbies and interests. The story teller and listener; Meet Azeem. My INTEC buddy. I couldn't find a better photo of him since this is the only one on our first encounter at TESL Square.

Trolling. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment