Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wangsa Walk and KHJ

Hello friends. How is everyone? I'm fine. I just got back from Wangsa Walk; spending my time with my friend Diela, a friend of mine from NS. We had fun karaoke and watched a movie. Though, the movie didn't peek my interest that much since it was a Malay comedy movie. I can't get into it much. But it was fun at most parts and thank Diela, I had a great time with you today. Now I'm exhausted!

On the way home, my father brought along the package that I was notified being sent to me dismorning by an anonymous mailman who called me on my cellphone on my way to the LRT station. I was nervous about it all day since he asked for my name and IC number. I was glad for there was a real package waiting for me so I opened it to relieve the curiosity about why a person from a TV station sent me a package? What relations I had with it? I was quite excited to get home myself to open but I can't stand it and went ahead and opened it in the car. Here is what I got:

Kim Hyun Joong's First Mini Album : Break down

My reaction the car was hectic until my cellphone slipped through my hand to the ground. Only my father knew how noisy I was in the car. I couldn't believe my eyes that his album was in my hands right that moment. Now I remember. I entered a contest conducted by Hot.fm which promoted Kim Hyun Joong's First Mini Album. At that time, I was his craziest fan who wanted to meet him so much and hear his songs everyday. He made a visit in Malaysia during September, I think at Pavillion, Times Square, Mid Valley. I wrote a reminder so that I can plan on meeting him but I guess I didn't make it but knowing I won his album was a big relief for me.

I can't remember what I wrote to get my entry to win but I'm very grateful and I want to thank Hot.fm for choosing my entry as one of the winners. Thank you. =)


One of the soundtrack listed - KHJ : Yes I Will


Kim Hyun Joong, you will always be my Prince. Fighting!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment