Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm Your Boyfriend

This person, ME, is currently addicted to BoyFriend Korean's boyband. Yay ~

It has almost been 3 months since they started debuting but they are coming out pretty amazing for a rookie Kpop group internationally. I remember well when I first stumble upon their first MV Boy Friend on my friend's wall promoting this group. "You may choose your favourite but the yellowed hair guy is mine." She wrote as a comment. AH ~ At first I didn't take any interest in them because their MV was kinda childish. But as they grew to become more popular, I tried watching again, and instantly I came to like them. Afterwards, I was in dream land. I can't remember why.

I guess I can say they are the first Korean group that I ever fall in love with. I listen to their songs everyday, I watch them on Youtube everyday - I just go crazy over them that I turn into a fangirl mode everytime I see them viral. Even though they aren't really smiling or truly waving at me; just the camera, I just feel stunned in front of my PC that I smile up to my ears that in hurts. Their favourite past time - doing aegyos, to make them look cute in front of the audience or best known as fan service: Seriously, it works. I will go: "STOP BEING SO CUTE, YOU'RE KILLING ME." "I FEEL LIKE DYING." So that's why I'm writing. A last will. HAHA, Not really, Just Kidding.

I feel I kind of understand BoyFriend's concept to promote themselves. Thanks to Starship entertainment, lots and lots of fans are getting to know the BoyFriend members a lot everyday. In my personal opinion, for all single girls (fans), knowing them is like a dream come true. As for me, the favourite member must be a close ideal guy for the girls. It works for me. I know who's my favourite Boyfriend in this group and I think all reviews written about him are pretty close to what I'm looking in a guy to be my Boyfriend. (Now, this sounds mushy already.) xD

For a Kpop group to be this awesomely popular just about their debut - How am I suppose to take my mind of them? I just want them to do well in their work and keep on singing.

BoyFriend fighting!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment