Wednesday, November 16, 2011

ANOTHER YEAR OF MIRACLES

Another Year of Miracles. I was inspired by a friend to come up with a title as mushy as this. Okay, I'm behind this mushy title.To those who followed my blog way back, I used this title as my blog header. The meaning behind it, I want to say that my passing years during high school was my miracle. I conveyed much of my past wishes in those years in this blog. Okay, enough of that.

I think this title left a mark in my blogging life since I used to write such full-hearted post where I smile, I laugh, I cried and such. High school for me has all those up and down. Now that I am a University student, I only could sigh to reminisce the memories. I know now that those memories aren't beautiful but they also portray who I was. I want to make that my strength. If I can achieve lots of my wishes (goals) back then, I'm sure I can do the same in the present. I just need to work harder than the past. I have to change my mindset too.

Just because I don't have a lot of friends, I don't have any at all. Just because a lot of people say a lot of bad things about me, I should be torn down. I need to move up. I'll try my best to be me. A better me. Going to smile everyday.

This is a screenshot from when I finished my Dance relay competition for MAMA. The one behind me is my neighbor + cameraman. He has helped me a lot. Whether I win or not, I'll accept whatever decision they make tomorrow. I will be half-regret about not winning 1st place because Boyfriend isn't attending MAMA. HIHI.

No comments:

Post a Comment