Friday, November 11, 2011

TAGGED

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player must answer the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the game the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.
Starting time: 12.58PM


Name: Ainul Aiman binti Mohd Nor Azman

Sisters: she's annoying and sensitive (like me)

Brothers: quiet, funny and loveable
Shoe Size: size 5 (hihi, nice)
Height: 156cm tall.
Where do you live: Taman Sri Gombak
Favorite drinks: Mocha
Favorite breakfast: Toast with eggs



Have you ever been on a plane? : Yes

Fallen asleep in school? : Lost count since I'm in University now.

Broken someone's heart : I think so. (How are suppose to know?)
Fell of your chair: Once in a while back in school.
Sat by the phone and waiting for someone to call: Nope.
What is your room like: Spacious! (but right now it's messy)
What's right beside you? : Malaikat Raqib dan Atid
What is the last thing you ate: Rice



Ever had


Chicken Pox: Can't remember. Yes.

Sore throat: The worse if eating Durian. (pernah what??)

Stitches: Not yet in my life.
Broken nose: Never.



Do you


Believe in love at first sight: Yes, I've been through that stage before.

Like picnics: Yes - sunny weathers and friends.

Who was, were the last person; you danced with : My classmates in Asasi.
Last made you smile : SHINee's Hello Baby
You last yelled at : I rarely yell at people. RARELY..



Today did you


Talk to someone you like : No, I woke up and there's nobody there.

Kissed anyone : No.

Get sick : Healthy as can be.
Talk to an ex : Why???
Miss someone : My mom, family in the UK.
Eat : Yet to do on my list.
Best feeling in the world : Patience.
Do you sleep with stuffed animal: :D
What's under your bed: My stuff. Just stuff.
Who do you really hate: REALLY HATE? Nobody, generally speaking: hate few.



What time is it now: 1.01 PM

5 things i were doing 10 years ago
1. Playing with friends in the neighborhood.
2. Riding my bicycle.
3. Have a big obsession of Digimon and Pokemon.
4. Bullying my younger brother.
5. Hiding my feelings for my first crush.


5 things on my to-do list today.
1. Clean my room.
2. Shopping for groceries.
3. Open Maybank account.
4. Surf the web.
5. Cook something.


5 snacks I enjoy
1. Ice cream.
2. Chocolates.
3.Tutti Fruity!
4. Famous Amos.
5. Popcorn.


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Have a house in Korea, Malaysia and Japan.
2. Education reasons. Open a tuition center.
3. Travel with family.
4. Sedekah.
5. Make a movie.


5 of my bad habits
1. I annoy people.
2.Tend to forget things easily.
3. Have a bad ego; pessimistic.
4. Bad social skills.
5. Procrastinate a lot.


5 places I have lived in
1. United Kingdom. (1993-1999)
2. Petaling Jaya. (1999-2000)
3. Taman Melati. (2000-2004)
4. Gombak. (2004- present)
5. Sungkai, Perak. (January - March 2011)

5 people I'm tagging
1) Muhammad Nurhaziq.
2) Khalishan Alias.
3) Ruqayya Fuad.
4) Wan Putri Zulaiqha.
5) Who else reads this. YOU'RE TAGGED. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment