Sunday, December 4, 2011

beats by dr.dre

"People aren't hearing all the music. Artists and producers work hard in the studio, perfecting their sound. But people never really hear it with normal headphones. Most headphones can't handle the bass, the detail, and the dynamics. Bottom line: the music doesn't move you.

With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear and listen to the music the way they should: the way I do." - Dr. Dre.

Hello happy December. Yes, I bought myself a pair of Beats. They are expensive and no, I didn't buy something worth RM1900+ off my back. I'll end up with zero allowance this semester if I did. And my parents will kill me - seriously they'll hunt me down; never giving me money again. ;(

I went shopping yesterday; alone, HAHA - and I got tempted by the product so I tried them out. I had to. When the shop-keeper helped me testing them on, as the music started: I was hearing the music so differently. It didn't change the lyrics and music, NO! DON'T BE SILLY. But rather, the sound was clearer. Even the little details became clearer. If you had listen through your own earphones and such - the sound; as for me, was much slower and may be the bass was more enhance and stuff but not for Beats. They enhance everything, suiting to how the music was made. That is what Dr. Dre meant by how they perfecting the sound.

So I'm here: I bought myself a pair of Beats solo HD for RM70. Believe me, ONLY RM70 after a promotion. Originally it could sell for RM100++ but I got it for a cheaper price. I guess it could be because of the Christmas sales. What's different about this version and the earlier version just now. Not much, only the on at the further top was the Studio version but I think they serve all just the same. The one I bought is smaller, lighter thus cheaper. Now I fully understand why they are consider big prizes for MAMA. xD

Worth getting it myself for free if I could.

There are other versions as well. And throughout the world, there are Beats will different kind of designs and colours. They look oh so awesome!

Ah, this one is suitable for those with iPods, Mp3 players. To quickly change the song, pause it - because you don't need to fidget your Mp3 player with its different features. I should bought this instead, shouldn't I? DAMMIT. Ahahaha ~

No comments:

Post a Comment