Sunday, January 1, 2012

QUESTION GAME #1

I did say I was going to play a game with you guys right? It's called the "Question of the Day" Game!! Something like that. So presenting, Question of the day!

Q: What is your favourite moment in 2011? Tell a story of your MOST favourite event.
SO , there it is. I'm going to list some of my favourite and memorable moments in 2011. Things I will remember and bring along with me to next year, 2012! :D :D :D I'm so excited to meet 2012.

Fav moment #5
It might be my first time attending an Anime Festival. Mine was the Animangaki.

Fav moment #4
Family going to the United Kingdom. Most memorable because I went to KLIA to send them off. I cried though. ;(

Fav moment #3
The day I pass my Driving Test and people said it was hard to pass. They had to take it two or three times to get is over with.

Fav moment #2
PLKN for the win! It happened for the first 3 early months of 2011 and I still remember how much it gave impact on myself and my life. I feel connected with Malaysia a whole lot after that.

Last but not least...... *drumrolls*

. . . . . . . . 

. . . . . . . . 

. . . . . . . . 

. . . . . . . .

Saving the best for last... !
Favourite moment #1!!!
It was hard for me to decide but I guess it has to be this moment for sure!

The moment where I get my results from UPU saying: "Congratulations, you successfully accepted into UiTM's Foundation of TESL." Oh yea! Short Epic Happy moment right there.

 I remember the happiness that shot out of me on that day when I received the results of my interview and UPU application. I remember the tears that automatically rolled down my cheeks for the gratefulness that I felt for God granting me this honor. Even though I felt like a failure, even though I lost hope many times, and I still do, somehow, this was my gateway towards a new life. This single moment where my dreams are slowly becoming visible to me, 2011 has shown me what I wished for.

# I'm sure, this is the one moment I cherished the most in 2011. Thank you for everything ALLAH.

So, may 2012 be another wonderful year of miracles. :D

----♥-/▒▒/---/▒▒/--♥-/▒\---------♥-/▒▒▒▒\-----♥-/▒▒▒▒\---♥-\▒▒----/▒▒/
---♥-/▒▒▒▒▒▒▒/-♥-/▒▒▒\------♥-/▒▒---/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒---/▒▒/-♥-\▒▒-/▒▒/
--♥-/▒▒/---/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒-▒▒\----♥-/▒▒---/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒---/▒▒---♥-\▒▒▒/
-♥-/▒▒/---/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒▒▒▒▒\--♥-/▒▒▒▒▒/---♥-/▒▒▒▒▒/------♥-/▒▒/
♥-/▒▒/---/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒/----\▒▒\♥-/▒▒/-------♥-/▒▒/-----------♥-/▒▒/
... ... ... ... -♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫
----♥-/▒▒\----/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒▒▒/♥-\▒▒\------------/▒▒/
---♥-/▒▒▒\--/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒/------♥-\▒▒\--/▒\----/▒▒/
--♥-/▒▒/\▒▒▒▒/-♥-/▒▒▒▒/-----♥-\▒▒\/▒▒\-/▒▒/
-♥-/▒▒/---\▒▒/-♥-/▒▒/-----------♥-\▒▒▒/-\▒▒▒/
♥-/▒▒/-----\▒/-♥-/▒▒▒▒/---------♥-\▒▒/---\▒▒/
-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫-♫
----♥-\▒▒\----/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒▒▒/--♥-/▒\------------♥-/▒▒▒▒\
-----♥-\▒▒\--/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒/-----♥-/▒▒▒\--------♥-/▒▒----\▒▒
------♥-\▒▒\/▒▒/-♥-/▒▒▒▒/-♥-/▒▒--▒▒\-----♥-/▒▒---/▒▒/
--------♥-\▒▒▒/--♥-/▒▒/-----♥-/▒▒▒▒▒▒\---♥-/▒▒▒▒▒/
---------♥-/▒▒/--♥-/▒▒▒▒/-♥-/▒▒/-----\▒▒\♥-/▒▒/---\▒▒\

No comments:

Post a Comment