Friday, December 30, 2011

They Happened


When was it that I happen to fall in Love with you? Ah! I think I have talked about these six boys before but I can't help falling in Love with them. BOYFRIEND. The six boy-member Korean Group debuted in early May 2011. With youthful spirits, good looks and full of charisma, I can't myself but to indulge myself with their music. It lightens my mood everyday. Their cute but yet mature concept to capture the heart of their fans have made them highly-known World-wide giving impact on the Korean Music Industry as one of the best rookie group this year. Why am I being so formal here?

Ahem! Ahem!

Today, I finally met the other two Admins of Boyfriend Loves Bestfriend's page on Facebook which I was hired as an admin as well. Of cause I do this on my own desire as well. Glad to be helping as well as keeping up to date with my favourite Korean stars. Both of the admins are still young, so I can call them my donsaengs (adik-adik). They hired me to take care of their page when they leave for a hiatus from FB until they finish their SPM. So in the meantime, I need to watch over the page. It isn't that hard.

Meeting them, was fun. We laughed like crazy and talked about random things. We ended our day together with a movie. Since I do want to treat myself as well as them to something before we go back being busy again with all the preparations for 2012.

It's nice to have friends with the same common interest as you. We hope to meet and become friends with more people like that. May our wishes come true as we keep supporting what we love. As for us, it's BOYFRIEND! 
:D :D :D 
Boyfriend Loves Bestfriends Forever!




Yes, I made this myself. A Fan Music Video of BOYFRIEND.
"How I wish for a perfect Boyfriend, when I got six!" - random BF quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment