Monday, January 9, 2012

Capturing Beauty

I'm not the best person to define beauty, but at least I can share some photos I took that I think turned out beautiful. (Even though I only used my Nokia C3)

Basically, I just took some random photos during my time at Nur Lembah Pangsung the other day when I went out camping with my Asasi friends. Some photos to encapsulate in the minds of many so that we won't forget the time we had there. Maybe some of you might not have the time to stop and look around how beautiful Hulu Langat was but it has been that beautiful all the time. At least for me. Hope these photos can make you smile, even just a little.

Subahanallah! God gives us sight to see all of this. To know how to see what's around us. Care to stop and take a moment to embrace the beauty in every detail God has created? Let's start now because beauty is within the eye of the beholder. Thanks for passing by here.

No comments:

Post a Comment