Friday, January 6, 2012

Leg Injury

For one whole week, my leg injury is killing me.

OK, my leg doesn't look this bad but I'm having a rough time as it is to keep it secured so it can fully recover back to it's normal state which indeed I don't know when and I wish pretty soon it will!

Didn't I tell you how I got injured? OK, I got careless and got myself into a motorcycle accident on my way back from KLCC the other day meeting with the Admins of BF LOVE BF FB page. To avoid running over someone, I break very abruptly and crashed near a bus stop. Yea, it hurts. People tried to help me that day, but I nicely decline for any further assistance since I know I can't afford to trouble any more people than they are; even for my parents in a matter of case. My mother isn't in Malaysia currently and I don't know if my father was home by the time I was on my way home. So, like it or not, I picked up my messed up motorcycle and with my injuries and whatnot, I rode my motorcycle home. It wasn't that far.

Back home: Yea, my dad was already home. I didn't tell him I got myself hurt on my motorcycle at first when I entered the house but after examining myself, taking off my torn jeans, I finally found my worst nightmare. My knee was bleeding like crazy. A big spot on my knee was bleeding. It hurt, stung really bad when I tried to clean it so I had to bravely face my dad and ask for treatment. I can't get a small bandage as I used to. When I told my father, he wasn't mad at me or something, but I can tell he was worried. He helped me patching up my injury and told me to take some medicine to kill the pain away. I did everything that he told me to do and get a lot of rest. Since then, I wasn't moving a lot these days. Even after the mid-sem break, I'm still attending class at UiTM.

I like the concern and my friends helped me throughout this week of my suffering. Yes, I was suffering a little when I can't stand the hurt of my knee when I had to stand in the bus sometimes and during drama class, I had to carefully know where I was moving. (Did I act good or what? >///<) And during breaks, when I went to pray, I had friends to help me show how to pray while sitting. I need to get a chair. Thank you so much. I'm very grateful for everyone who has helped so far and tomorrow I'll be joining a Team-Building session with the Asasi TESL students somewhere near Kuala Selangor, if I'm not mistaken. There will be talks on the first day and some outdoor activities on the second day. I wish to go jungle-tracking, but I need to see if I'm in a suitable condition in order to do so on that day. Pray that I won't trip and fall, that I'm getting better everyday which I am. Alhamdulillah. :D

I wish to do and say more. This is enough. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. No matter what your line of work happens to be, it is possible to fall victim to an injury. One particularly serious form of injury is a leg injury. If you suffer from a leg related injury while working it can be difficult to know what steps to take next. By knowing what steps should be taken following a leg injury accident, it is possible to care for yourself and those around you in a time of need.
    accident attorney lakeland Expand

    ReplyDelete