Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello 5th January

[I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST THIS YESTERDAY BUT THE WIFI SUCKS AT COLLEGE, SO YEA...]
Now and then. People.

Today is the 5th or  January, obviously. Hehehe~ Today I'm wishing Happy Birthday to my two room-mates: Fatin and Hazreen. Fatin, a Foundation of Law student is my room-mate, for this semester. Hazreen, a Foundation of TESL is my room-mate for last semester. Both I equally cherish. ^^ So, Happy Birthday the both of you! I bet you won't read this but what the heck! >//< I'm just kinda' happy that I can still write about this.


Next, when we're talking about Birthdays, the first thing came to mind for me was presents. Yeahh! Who loves presents? Anyone does! It never gets old. If a present is given on a Birthday, it must been treasured very carefully the rest of our lives, right? But then, what about all those other presents? What presents? The givings that people give when it's not your Birthday. Or what has God given you. I'm just saying, it can be nice to have something given to you, no matter where or when it is. Most importantly to be thankful for it. God has given life to us. So every year when the time comes that you remember the day you were born, say, Alhamdulillah. You are still breathing, eating healthily, playing enjoyably and learning comfortably. Does anybody thank any of that? Not just on your Birthday, but everyday...

Birthdays are important, yes. When it is celebrated, the person being celebrated feels cherished, feels loved. Those tiny, many wishes are very special to them. Those verbal things that helps to enlighten the soul, can be a powerful thing. Not the presents, I suppose now. They can only be kept as proof that, somebody cares but those won't last forever. Those wishes, those special words transferred between two people can effect many and will continue showing effects for the rest of our lives, perhaps. InsyaAllah. Allah is Loving and Merciful.

# Question of the day: What do you wish to be given a present of on your Birthday?
For me, I want a Polaroid Camera right now. >///< Some photos I wish to take and have in an instant would be so niceee right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment