Monday, January 2, 2012

Jealous much?


A Pink and BOYFRIEND collab performance.


This performance has given a surprise to a lot for Bestfriends (Boyfriend fans) , giving a tease; making them way too jealous. I'm not sure if it's true or just faking it. But don't be sad though. Personally in my own reaction, I thought twice about how much effect this will give to the fans because I enjoyed it a lot and I still do. I can't help but press the replay button.

A Pink and BOYFRIEND did an amazing performance, no doubt. That's all to it, and there's no reason to argue and be jealous over it because that's their job as performers. And if they were to pair up in the future, I guess I won't be any jealous, they aren't dating for real. [Still angry because seeing Hyunseong and Bora too close with each other. Damn you HS.] I understand jealousy because it's just another of human's nature as well. But these K-pop idols, who are they to take action of these feelings. They can't do anything much about how their fans feel but to just entertain.

The pairings (in the video):
Donghyun & Yookyung
Hyunseong & Eunji
Jeongmin & Naeun
Youngmin & Bomi
Kwangmin & Chorong
Minwoo & Hayoung
Namjoo was by herself.

I love Boyfriend + A Pink!!

Oh! The insanity!
Any A Pink fans out there? I just became one. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment