Saturday, January 14, 2012

Best Comment Ever!


THIS IS LIKE THE BEST COMMENT SOMEONE HAS EVER WROTE TO ME! AND I JUST WANT TO PRINT SCREEN IT AND SHARE ON MY BLOG BECAUSE THIS PERSON JUST MADE ME SO HAPPY READING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. OH GOD, HE ONLY KNOWS HOW HAPPY I AM. IT MAKES ME FLOW TEARS OF HAPPINESS TO KNOW SOMEONE ACTUALLY LIKES WHAT WE CREATE AND ASKS FOR MORE.

Even if this is only a fanfic I wrote on Asianfanfics.com, I enjoy writing it, sometimes staying up late just to convey all my ideas of imaginary people and scenes into words. What more can an author ask for, if not the compliments of the readers. I have a big imagination, I like to write what I think or dream of. My mother used to tell me I'm a great story-telling; I want to believe in that. Writing fanfics about K-pop idols might sound childish or cliche but it proves to give me a chance to enhance the writing and reading abilities of my own to try to convey and decipher the messages within.  

There will come a time when you are given a job, either you invent something, create an art or even help something to work. When one appreciates what you do; something you might know or not know you're good at, it's very happy news to celebrate. Treat it as God returns the favor of your hard work and be grateful to God as well that you're still capable of doing something more in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment