Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Aja Aja Fighting!

How time flies... I know I haven't been updating my blog. Have no ideas actually.

Walking, staking my life up to the limit through January and in just in few more hours we shall welcome February; my Favourite Month. Ngehehehe~~~

Tic tok tic tok... Before I know it, my lecturer said, "You only have less than 5 more weeks in Foundations." Then my mind went blank. "Seriously Miss? Like... Seriously?" I muttered to myself. Oh yes, time flies for the lazy procrastinating person who has loads of assignments to be done in that amount of time. So I'll keep this post short and tell a long story next time. Teehee~ :D

Today, I enjoyed my dramatization, finish Radio Drama script, printed CTU poster(handed in tomorrow and now currently finding online articles for an individual writing assessment. Woohoo! It never ends.
For all those Asasians and Matrix students out there. Never give up just yet! Let's do our best til the end and pray for a successful final. May Allah guide us, grant us great rewards Insyallah. May we achieve our goals for the best Degree program of our choice. Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment