Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February Drabbles

"Why is it that you like February so much?"
". . . . . . . ."
"Except for the fact your Birthday is in this month."
*giggles* "Yea, aside from that. I guess February to me is magic."
"How come it is magic?"
"Lots of good things might come to me in this month. But I always wonder, among all the months in a year, why February has less than 30 days?"
"You have a point, why February?"


Random conversation with a friend. I still consider February as my favourite month no matter what others might say, or even it sounds childish. Hehe. I still find February magical. Only February has 28 or 29 days in a month. It would change every 4 years. So yea... My thoughts are quite simple actually.

For this entry, I'm not really sure what to write. I'm slowly moving towards an uncertain time where I will soon graduate from Foundation. I'm moving towards an uncertain time where I must say goodbye to my first TESL mates. I'm moving towards an uncertain time where I will fly to where my Mother and siblings are in Manchester. I'm moving towards to that uncertain time where I will become a Degree student, Insya-Allah.

The cycle repeats itself where I have to take another written test and an interview to successfully achieve my goal in life. I have to pray and hope all over again; feel that uncertain feeling that I might win or lose. But I guess no one can so sure except God Al-Mighty. This is all a human can feel uncertain about and has to learn to put all faith and trust into Him.

Happy February Everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment