Sunday, June 5, 2011

Into Blogging

Why am I into blogging. I seriously can't remember the reason why I signed up into blogspot into the first place after taking my PMR results in 2008.

So this is a reply to my friend Haziq's question:
"How did you enter the world of blogging and for what reasons?"

I apologize because I don't remember why but writting just became a passion for a freedom writter like me. My blog is basically like an online diary for me by the style my entries are. It's a lot about my life during high school, my inner-thoughts about my friends and stuff around me. Maybe I just need a little more attention and yes, maybe I do hunger for the increase of number of my followers but my blog just don't attract numbers, does it? At the same time, I can't really force people to read and follow my blog even though I countless time promote my blog on Myspace and Facebook. Oh well, that's the online world.

Blog has become part of my past-time activities. If I have the time to share my ideas or activies, I'll be all over blogspot. And I'm really interested of my friend's blog. Only really good entries of cause. If it's an entry of very few words, I basically ignore it. But now, when I'm becoming more of a university student day by day, I really need to think of good entries to post because I'll never know that one of these days my lecturers will stumble upon my blog and read it. Maybe I'll bonus points in reading or writting classes. Hui hui hui!

Haaaaiiihhh.. I'm out of words. I just love blogging. For me, writting is an obsession and blog has always been my place to share free expressions with my friends and followers. I never thought of blog as place for business and such yet. I'm not up to par but if it's just to express and share advice; I'm free to do so anytime. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment