Monday, June 13, 2011

Amazing Final Concert

Fell in love with Erul, peeps.
& The great last preformence.
Akademi Fantasia sets it's amazing finale in my memory forever!

Walaehh. I watched AF at the TV room at my college. Kolej Mawar. ;) Saje promote kolej. I just fell in love with Erul's preformance last night and I didn't careless who became the champion for AF9 which was pretty obvious. Hazama. Bleh. But the final concert was amazing. The stage was amazing. Everything is amazing lah! HAHA. I can't stop being too giggly watching Erul on stage. "Who cares he's not a finalist now?!" He's awesome! His new single "Legasi Cleopatra" was sang last night and I was like Woe! AH-MAZING. Again with AMAZING, again! That's why I need to top-up my vocabulary here. Sooo, yeah. Do I need to say more about AF and the amazing-ish Erul? NO. I'LL JUST GET OUT OF HERE before haters get to me. And my class will start at 10.30. Need to get ready. Bubye.

Until next time. I'm liking INTEC's computer lab. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment