Saturday, July 17, 2010

PLKN?


PLKN bhai! Since I went back to the hostels, the first thing I heard my dormmates were excited about was PLKN. "Oooh! We can check now?" They were so happy about not getting into PLKN. HAHA! I guess a majority of girls dislike getting chosen for PLKN for girlish reasons and whatsoever laa.

Zaza: So Nono! What do you think?
Me: Uh... I don't mind.
Nazz: Why?
Me: I mean. If I got chosen, I'm okay; If I'm not chosen, I'm okay.
Jojo: She's okay with both, right?
Me: Yea. *nods*

For me it's not really such a bad idea. Besides the experiance plus the special elaun they are giving, I'm really all hands for whatever decision. PLKN isn't a choice. If you're chosen, that's it! If not, that's too bad. What are you all going to do if you weren't selected anyway? HAHA. I'd go for part-time jobs. I have my own plans. That's off topic already!

PLKN is known in Malaysia and world wide for it's range of activities. All those extream activities. Try to imagine is making me nervous. Though I still feel like trying. HEH. Besides that, with all new people. You won't be meeting the people you used to or met before and it's mixed with all kinds of people from different backgrounds and social status and beliefs. What to do?! With 1Malaysia too.

Among the many people from my school, I'm also one of the selective few who got PLKN! HAHA! Alongside with Norazali, Muhd Nurhaziq, Mohd Khalishan, Halili, Rozimah, Nur Syahirah and bla bla bla. For those who failed to enter: what should I say? "NEVERMIND." Okay. Goodluck SMTG-ians.

No comments:

Post a Comment